What about to work from everywhere?
I met Toptal from a co-worker when me and my wife decided to move to Denmark for her PhD study.
I was searching a way to keep working no matter where we are. a co-worker told me about this way of work. We are planning to move about 6~8 months to Denmark and come back to Brazil again for my wife's PhD defense. Then we are planing back to Denmark after for her post PhD. Because of this i can't keep my job in my actual company right? I was looking for a job there in Denmark but is so hard when you don't know no one.
When i met Toptal i thought "this can be the solution of my problem!". Extremely flexible way to work from any place on the earth (with a good internet connection). Thinking this way i decide to apply to try to get some remotely job. I hope to improve my english and development skills doing a hard work with Toptal.
Because of this i really want to join to a Web Developers Group of Toptal.
I hope everything goes well.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário